T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program

T.E.A.C.H. provides scholarships for early childhood teachers and facility/family home directors to work toward earning a Bachelor degree or Associate degree in Early Childhood Education, a Florida Staff Credential or a Director Credential (and renewals), and the National CDA Assessment.

T.E.A.C.H. involves a partnership for the sharing of expenses by the Scholar, the Sponsor (child care center or family child care home), and the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® Scholarship Program.

For more information, please contact T.E.A.C.H. at 1-877-FL-TEACH (1-877-358-3224) or email The most efficient way to apply for a scholarship is to visit the T.E.A.C.H. website at and submit an online application.

Complete Florida

T.E.A.C.H. and Complete Florida have joined together to help students finish a college degree in ECE at Florida State College at Jacksonville (FSCJ) and Florida International University (FIU). This partnership will provide additional tuition support to eligible students. If you are interested in attending either institution to complete your degree, please submit your T.E.A.C.H. application and follow up with Complete Florida.

Quality Counts Career Center Educational Scholarship funded by The Children’s Trust (Miami participants only)

The Quality Counts Career Center and the Quality Counts educational scholarships are funded by The Children’s Trust to raise the educational level of early care and education practitioners in Miami-Dade County. The Career Center is part of The Trust’s Quality Counts child care quality initiative.
For more information, please contact Quality Counts at 305-639-2726 or visit the Quality Counts website at

Public & Institutional Aid

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form used by virtually all two- and four-year colleges, universities and career schools for the awarding of federal student aid and most state and college aid.

The Federal Pell Grant Program provides need-based grants to low-income undergraduate and certain postbaccalaureate students to promote access to postsecondary education.

To apply for a Federal Pell Grant, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be submitted by the end of June to be eligible for aid in the following academic year.